Since I happened to have a bunch of fresh parsley, I decided to pair it with chicken, drawing inspiration from this recipe. You can marinate it overnight and then bake it, or you can store the chicken and marinade in zipper-lock bags in the freezer for later.
Garlic Parsley Chicken
Adapted from All Recipes
Yield: 8 chicken thighs or 10 drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3-1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley OR 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 chicken thighs or 10 drumsticks, bone in and skin on
- Combine all the ingredients in a container. Cover tightly and put in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange chicken and marinade on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is done.