Garlic bread can be an appetizer to snack on while you cook the entree, or a side dish to enjoy during the meal (if it lasts that long). Either way, it’s delicious!
- 1-lb loaf of French bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced (depending on how much you love garlic)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Split French bread in half lengthwise.
- Soften butter in the microwave and stir in minced garlic until you have a spreadable paste.
- Spread mixture on the insides of the halves and close the loaf back up.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- Partially unwrap loaf so that the top is exposed and bake for another 5 minutes.