Here’s a great recipe for those times you’re just too tired to cook but have to do it anyway.
Easy Baked Fish
Adapted from All Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- 24 oz total of salmon steaks, salmon fillets, or catfish fillets
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Spread the mixture over the fish. (You can marinate overnight if you wish.)
- Arrange fish in a large baking dish or on a large baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. (The fish can marinate for a little while as the oven preheats.)
- Bake 20 minutes, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.